WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data for managing our customer relationship with you. In the majority of cases, we receive the personal data from you directly, for example when you when you request additional information about our services from us. We use such data for the following purposes:
- To provide you the services and products you requested from us. This includes taking your order, delivering your order and processing invoices relating to that order. Where necessary, we also use your personal data for collecting overdue payments from you. All these actions result from the contract we have with you and they are necessary for fulfilling our obligations arising from our customer relationship with you.
- To answer your questions about our services or products or other requests.
- To send you invitations to our events maintaining our customer relationship with you. You always have the right to opt-out from such communication.
- In order to ensure that we process accurate information about you we use the services of external service providers to supplement the information you have provided to us and keep it up-to-date.
- We also collect data about you when you use our services, in order to meet your specific needs or wishes.
SUPPLIERS, AND OTHER IMPORTANT STAKEHOLDERS
We collect personal information of our suppliers’ contact persons and about external service providers. We collect information also from other important stakeholders that are otherwise regarded important to our business. The information is collected from the person him/herself, from their employer or from public sources. We use the data for the following purposes:
- to manage the relationship between these stakeholders
- to communicate with our suppliers and other important stakeholders
- to be able to assess the fulfillment of defined requirements
- to manage and provide work orders
- we perform background screenings about our suppliers to check that the company is for example ISO certified.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We recognize our responsibility to protect the data you entrust to us. Future Diagnostics uses a variety of secure techniques and organizational measures to protect your data.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your Personal Data to third parties. Personal Data only may be disclosed to a third party if we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad.
As described above, we use your Personal Data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
LINKEDIN – https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/advertising/ads-beyond-linkedin
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Nieuweweg 279, 6603 BN, Wijchen, The Netherlands